Mission of the Chamber
Mission of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow
In the context of state budgetary system development focused on its effective functioning and improvement of the budget expenditures efficiency, the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow sees its Mission in exercising of independent control (audit) over the management quality of public resources of Moscow city in accordance with internal, national and international standards.
For the purpose of successful realization of the Mission, the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow declares the quality assurance Policy which is based on the following priorities:
- The Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow assumes the following conception of the quality of control:
Quality of control is:
- a degree of conformity of state financial control services (audit) to the needs of Moscow City Duma and the Mayor of Moscow, expectations of the urban community;
- a search for the best forms and methods, ways to work more effectively.
Within the limits of its competence and goals established by the current legislation the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow is focused to satisfy the variable needs and expectations of consumers of its services.
- The Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow demonstrates its commitment to the idea that when rendering of services one should plan the quality and its steady improvement on the basis of construction of the quality management system (QMS) and observation of experience of state (municipal) financial control bodies of the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation, foreign states.
The presidence of the Chamber of Control and Accounts is given the leading role in organization of works on efficiency of quality management system improvement.
- The presidence of the Chamber of Control and Accounts is liable for the spread of quality on all lines of activity, on every process. The organization is oriented on the development of internal corporate environment on the basis of process approach to the quality management. Managing the processes and improving each process we intend to obtain the goal.
- In order to achieve the goals intended the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow involves the personnel into construction and constant improvement of the quality system. The cooperation between the officers and leaders of any level and idea showers concerning the activity of the Chamber of Control and Accounts quality improvement is welcomed. The Quality should become the business for everyone. Declaring the doctrine of personal responsibility, the presidence of the Chamber of Control and Accounts undertakes to organize in-service training in the sphere of quality and officers’ self-motivation for constant improvement of the results of their work.
- In order to realize the approach to make the decisions founded on facts, the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow considers it necessary to carry out the monitoring and appraisal of quality management system efficiency with regard to the quality Policy and goals, and also self-certification and internal audits of the processes.
In accordance with the quality Policy achievement of progress is planned:
- in rising of satisfaction of Moscow City Duma and the Mayor of Moscow, the urban community with the results of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow activity on the basis of quality assurance system implementation and its continuous improvement;
- in standardization activities of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow;
- in successful introducing of performance audit and other audits, new methods and forms of control when exercising the powers to control.
The presidence of the Chamber of Control and Accounts has approved the foregoing Policy and assumes the responsibility for its realization and arrangement of the conditions required for pursuing the goals, implementation of the foundations of the present Policy and bringing it to the officers at all levels.
The present Policy implementation should be the obligation and affair of honor for every officer of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow.
In the context of constantly changing external factors the Policy may go through analysis and correction.